Monday, July 30, 2012

Pics of things changing this month on Oak

 I used painter's drop cloths to make my "linen" curtains and found the rods on big time sale at a fire-sale store! The pic below left is the living room and below right is dinning room which is on the front of the house.They will for sure look better when I paint the walls! Depending on the furniture and walls I might add some ribbon border or something on the curtains, we will see.


 I LOVE the fabric on these chairs, my sweet Gran helped me pick out the fabric when I visited her a few weeks ago, but am NOT liking it with the black chairs and brownish table top table top! I will paint them - gray maybe?


 Below the picture of our dog are three pieces of bedroom furniture i redid. I put up before and after pics so you can get the idea... The first piece is an old sewing table that I got for a few bucks at a flea market, the other dresser was given to us by family and I painted it the same so the pieces would work together! Next I will find cute bedding and paint the walls a pale green and the furniture will stand out a little more than now with the YELLOW walls. The YELLOW is haunting me in my dreams!






That is all for now! I will post more pics as I complete projects around the house.
Thanks for looking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment