Saturday, December 22, 2012

I've been busy but not with house stuff. Here are a few things that have changed on Oak. I was not liking this lamp so I bought this new modern lamp shade and am trying it out. I have now taken the plastic wrap off. Also, you will notice the walls have been painted light gray! (Please ignore all the clutter and duck boots in the photo! haha) The yellow is disappearing slowly but surely!!

   There is a picture of my cat "Cali", our first fire in the new house, and below that a sign I made - "let's grow old and GRAY together".


 the chairs that are ever changing now they are all gray with the new fabric, the black was just too dark for me.


I painted the kitchen walls a light mint green. It is probably hard to tell in the pics. I changed my black framed cork board by painting it and covering the cork in fabric leftover from the chair. I will post more after the new year. Maybe I will tackle painting another room soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment